Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ronaldo Won't Commit To Flamengo


The former international was with his last club, AC Milan, for just 18 months before his contract was ended.

The ex-rossonero did not receive a deal extension, and as such he's now back in Brazil working on his fitness.

As such Flamengo, one of his favourite clubs, are said to be looking to land him, and while he has thanked the Rio-based side for helping him during his recovery he is not yet committing to a deal.

"We're entering a final stage of recovery and, for me, this will be the hardest as it's just like a pre-season," he explained to the media.

"But I want to thank the doctor, as well as Flamengo, as they have opened their doors to me and given me structure in which to work.

"As for my future, I don't want to jump the gun, because at the moment I don't know when I'll return. My thoughts right now are with my next training session and not with which club I'll play for."

No comments: