Saturday, August 30, 2008

Mourinho Insults The Premier League


The coach spent three years at the helm of Chelsea where he won a number of trophies including back to back league titles.

The ‘Special One’ was always making the headlines in England and he is likely to do the same now as he laughs at the Premier League.

Mourinho has jumped to Italy’s defence after Calcio was criticised this week by a number English papers.

“The English said that Serie A is retirement ground? Do you want to know what I think? I thought the Italians would give me an answer,” Mourinho told Il Giornale.

“However, if you want me to wave the Italian flag I will, I am with Italy on this one.

“It’s not difficult to respond to the English, all you have to do is watch a Premier League game with a little concentration and you’ll have the answer.”

Mourinho has already caused some controversy with the Italian media when he turned against everyone.

However it seems as if he is trying to make amends by defending Serie A.

The Nerazzurri clash with Sampdoria later this evening and the coach is hoping for three points as he aims to start Inter's Scudetto defence with a win.

No comments: