Saturday, April 18, 2009

Keira Knightley Turned On By Tears



Keira Knightley likes men who cry.

The 'Edge of Love' actress - who is dating her 'Pride and Prejudice co-star Rupert Friend - admits she is attracted to guys who can show their emotions.

She said: "On screen these days, you rarely see a big, strong man. You see slender, androgynous-looking boys. I've worked with very few people whom I feel small against. The most manly thing ever is a guy who can cry, who's in touch with himself."

I could never have an affair with any of my leading men, though. They always turn into brothers. I'm a classic turn-them-into-brothers kind of girl.

Keira, 24, also insists she would never have an affair with any of her

co-stars because they don't view her as a potential lover.

The actress - who has starred opposite a host of handsome actors including Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom and James McAvoy - explained: "I could never have an affair with any of my leading men, though. They always turn into brothers. I'm a classic turn-them-into-brothers kind of girl."

No comments: