Sunday, April 19, 2009

Duffy Dreams Of Kitchen Quarrels



Duffy thinks "fighting over kitchen units" is romantic.

The 'Mercy' singer dreams of settling down to a life of domestic bliss and can find the appeal of a relationship in the most unexpected of settings.

She said: "Sunday is the worst day for being single. The streets are always full of lovers arm in arm. That can get to me.

"If you're lonely, even fighting over kitchen units can seem romantic. I want someone to choose saucepans with one day."

As she is currently single, Duffy resorts to her favourite foods to boost her spirits when she is feeling down.

The 24-year-old Welsh star explained: "If I have had a bad day I go for a massive slice of carrot cake and two pints of Guinness. But in a crisis far away from home, I'll settle for banoffee pie."

As she is currently single, Duffy resorts to her favourite foods to boost her spirits when she is feeling down

No comments: